Offer your support today!
The Association Danube Moldova Nouă (ADMN) wants to expand partnerships with public institutions, NGOs and companies from the European Union in order to implement transnational projects with European added value.
The Packages of Benefits for the Official Sponsors of the Association Danube Moldova Noua (ADMN) can be consulted here.
Donations & sponsorships:
Bank account: RO17BRDE110SV41820601100
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT AND PRESERVING BIODIVERSITY
- programs for greening tourist routes
- greening campaigns on the Danube
- greening in the Valea Mare natural area
PROEJCTS INOLVING THE LOCAL COMMUNITY MOLDOVA NOUA
- tourist initiation programs to guide tourists in the protected areas
- continuous training of volunteers
- specialized courses for tour guides
PUBLIC EVENTS, FESTIVALS, FAIRS, MEETINGS, EUROPEAN CONFERENCES
- involveing young people in the activities of the Association Danube Moldova Nouă
- participation to fairs, exhibitions, contests
- school projects
- meetings of the volunteers of the association
PROMOTING THE DANUBE GORGE AND THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
- camp for artistic creation and documentation
- transnational partnerships and involvement in European networks
- projects to promote the Danube Gorge
- the electronic publication Danubius in-folio
”Danubius in-folio” is the electronic publication of the Association Danube Moldova Noua.
The publication brings to the attention of the community
the most important news about Danubian events,
projects and initiatives.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us!
Address: 36/A Mihai Viteazu Str., Moldova Nouă, Caraş Severin county, postal code: 325550
Phone: (+4)0752387568; e-mail: email@example.com